Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Next Adventure

Well looks like my next adventure is just around the corner. In April or May I will be heading to Cambodia through a program at my university. I will be working at a university in Cambodia which NSAC is involved with. I will be travling over with another undergrad and some faculty, I think it is going to be an amazing experience, and I am super excited!

Right now I'm filling out the forms to get my passport renewed, and learning about the orentation program that I can take part in through the goverment agency which is sponsoring the program.

Watch this space for updates, and of course pictures in the coming months!

S

2 comments:

Tower said...

You are so lucky to travel around the world ! I wish I couuld be like you !

Anonymous said...

have a great time in cambodia. this country is a very special place, i'll be back there again next year.