Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas is differnt here. I can't really explain, but click the link below to see picture proof!




My Mom (Elaine), Dad (Cassio) and Aunt (Lucelia)


Cassio and I


Me, My Uncle (Cleison), Celia and Cassio


My Aunt (Linda) and Elaine


Cassio, Cleison, Celia, Lau, Sergio


Cleison and I


Sergio and Saulo


Saulo, Felipe, João, Linda


Celia, Tais and I


Dancing...


Celia and I


Tati, Dona Estella, Me, Cassio, Senhor Jorge,... our Neighbour


Elaine as Santa... ICE ICE ICE


Elaine and I


De novo.. I have no idea what we were laughing at


Elaine, me and Linda



So christmas was fun... different, but fun. My parents called which was nice.. at like 2am here time. It was nice to talk to them.


here are some pictures from exciting things we also did this week



Clesion, Linda, Me, Tais, Tati, Alle


Elaine, Tais, Celia


Tati, Debora, Lau, Random, Elaine, Linda


Sergio e Saulo... ahh Brothers


Alle, Tati, celison, Celia, Elaine, Linda, Me


Gatinho! ha I kid I kid, Saulo


Celia, Tais, Elaine, Tati, Senhor Jorge, Me



Happy New Years, Feliz Ano Novo, and all the best in 2008. Thanks for reading!



Sheila

No comments: