Sunday, April 6, 2008

Changes...

Well with a new month, came a new family for me here in Brasil! Right now I'm living with Dona Sandra and her fmaily (the last family of Tine, and first of Vianey) Its great! They're all wonderful, although very early risers... leaving home at 5:50 for school is not something I've ever had to do before!

Last Saturday I went to a 15 anos party; here for a girls 15th birthday its a huge thing, this was for the birthday of Carol, a girl who lives in my first condmiums. I went with Iris, and Yasmin, Elaine, Carol, Lucas, Ivana, Jenner, and Tais were all there as well. It was good fun, I think Tais and I got back at about 5:30am!

Early that day I went to a churrasco for school, it was lots of fun, and I got a chance to tlak to some of the others kids in my class...

Today Flavia, Tine and I went to the theater, for a one-man show about Portuguese, and the history of Brasilian portuguese, I didn't understand everything but it was really good. After I tried to go to another 15 anos (a friend of Flavia) but that didn't go so well.. Right now her and Tine are there and I'm at home...

Well I think Ill pop in my Banda Eva DVD and watch that for a bit before going to sleep...

S

No comments: