Saturday, October 6, 2007

Today I went to the beach with my friend Vianey, she is from mexico.

Lots of fun.

Last night she slept over here, and then we spent like..4 or 5 hours at the beach, it was tons of fun, here are a ton of pictures from our day.




Tais visited us last night


We were being cool.. haha


All the girls


On the beach


Vianey eating beach cheese (pretty much the best beach food.. ever)




I love it


Acarajé! Second best beach food!


On the beach!


TEETH! I touched them.. i thought it was a shell.. ew



all photos can, of course be seen at here

Vianey and Sheilas excellent beach adventure


Also check out the info post for how to text me! I love getting texts, so if you could take some time out of your busy days to do that, I´d love it! Thanks to all who have!

Tchau for now

Sheila

No comments: