Saturday, July 21, 2007

Things have been pretty much the same since last week, learning portuguese, watching Gilmore Girls going to school etc. Lots of fun. I´m now I member of the interact club here, so that´ll be lots of fun, and something to do at least.

My blazer should be here on Monday/ Tuesday... right now its in Miami.

Orentation is two weeks from today, I´m getting excited for it. I sort of hope it is in Salvador, but at the same time it wouldn´t suck if it were just at school, cause it is soo much easier for me.

Had a sleepover and went beach last night/ today with my amigas from school. We all went to Eríkas house (which by the way is AMAZING!) we ate we talked.. there was dancing involved... ya it was fun.

Slept until 10:30-ish.. had breakfast, it was a bannana thing.. it was great! After that we went to the beach which was also amazing... I have pictures which are below.


Sleep Over and Beach


I´ll try and update this more often.. all though as far as I can tell the only people who read this already get my more or less daily updates.. if you are reading this please let me know.. It would make me happy.


Sheila

No comments: